Thursday, March 22, 2012

Well........

...that resolution obviously failed! I forgot I had even set this blog up!

Now, just because I haven't posted doesn't mean I haven't seen many blessings in the new year. Here we go:

12. A very early spring, with 80° weather in March.

13. A very successful trip to the Craft and Hobby Association convention in January.

14. My first-ever participation in a Flash Mob (CHA, Anaheim 2012)

15. My friends who are participating in an altered book class. We started out with one day a month, then went to two and now are at one day a week with an option to get together more often. We are also discussing hosting an art show at the end of April to show off our creations.

16. The smell of freshly-mowed grass.

17. The scent of early morning rain.

18. My BFFs, Linda Gordon Bradshaw, Jan Horsley Stone and Grady Thurmon.

19. David West who always makes me look as good as I can be.

20. All the youth at our church. I have never seen more talented attractive people in one group in my entire life.

That's enough for now. Hopefully, I won't wait two months before my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment